Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

We do not Sow!

After the epically long post about my cats, I know have a pretty short post about the new square on The Blanket of Doom.

I decided to go back to the Game of Thrones-verse because my husband really does love that show and the books. I originally intended to do the Targaryen symbol with the three headed dragon because that seems to be a popular choice. But then my husband started mentioning the Greyjoys and how much he liked them. So I looked them up and discovered that their symbol is a kraken. A kraken! That's awesome! It's almost good enough to get me watching the show.

I went back to i crochet things who had made the amazing Stark direwolf chart I used earlier in the blanket and, lo and behold, she had also made a Greyjoy's one - on the very same page as the Stark one. So the kraken had to be done.

Square number 23: Game of Thrones: The Greyjoy's symbol.






As ever, just click on the light blue links to take you to the correct page for the chart. And while you're there, check out the other great crochet patterns. It's definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com