Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I've mentioned before that my husband and I got tattoos this time last year to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. I'd mentioned it because originally we were going to get something from the Zelda games (I was going to get the heart containers and he wanted an 8bit Link) but we actually ended up getting tattoos from one of our favourite films; The Princess Bride.
So, we have tattoos from The Princess Bride and one of our cats is named after a character from it; obviously I had to make a Princess Bride square for the Blanket of Doom too.

Luckily, the girls at Geek-a-long were way ahead of me and had come up with a Dread Pirate Roberts square for their blanket. Finally, I could join in with the Geek-a-long again! And it's a freakishly similar design to my husband's tattoo - it's like fate :D

Square number 24: The Princess Bride


I didn't go very adventurous with the colours on this one, just cream and black. It's a lovely design though and knitted up very quickly.

One last thing; wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com