Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

A Song of Blankets and Yarn

Housework is done so now I can sit down with a cup of coffee and show you square number two of the Blanket of Doom.

For this square I wanted to do something from Game of Thrones as the husband has read all of the books (so far) and loves the TV series. The challenge was finding something which fit into a 45x57 square. Then I stumbled across the amazing i crochet things They've made a bunch of charts for the Game of Throne houses and they are brilliant; you really should check them out by following the link below.

I decided to go with The House of Stark design in grey and cream. The design is actually 44 stitches across so I knocked a stitch off the backend of the direwolf so that it fits the size I need, leaving one stitch in the background colour on either side of the wolf.

Square number 2: Game of Thrones -House of Stark



Enjoy the rest of your weekend and eat all those leftover sweets from Halloween ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com