Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Instead of Shooting Where I Was, You Should Have Shot Where I Was Going to Be

Today's post is going to be a short one as my parents are visiting and I get to go shopping and pick out our Christmas present - I just hope The Range still has the Odessa Baskets in stock or I'm going to cry and it won't be pretty.

Time for the next square on The Blanket of Doom. We've had sports, TV shows, books and an RPG so it's time for a video game and I had to go old school. I found the exact chart I need on Molina's blog although she has since moved to this site and you should really check both out because she has some great charts, especially if, like me, you're a Supernatural and Stargate fan (I will be using loads of her charts if I ever get around to making my own blanket).

Square number 6: Space Invaders






Obviously I have chosen not to use the borders, mostly so that I could get the design to fit the 45x57 square but I still think it looks great. Despite my camera making the square look like it was knitted up in black and yellow, it is in fact a gorgeous lime green (also I know the first pic makes the square look out of shape, that's just the weird placement I apparently put it in when I took the photos).

Okay, I'm going shopping for goodies, wish me luck.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com