Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Trees and People Used to be Good Friends

I officially have the lurgy. This is this first time I've been able to leave the nest of blankets on my sofa since Wednesday. I know that the whole 'catching flu because you got soaked in the rain' thing is an old wives tale but I did get drenched in a downpour on Monday night during my parents visit and I could barely move on Wednesday so I'm going to blame the rain anyway.

Obviously I haven't done much knitting this week, what with the visit and being sick (I've never been so ill that I can't knit before) but I'm still posting squares that I made previously so here we go.

Square number 7: My Neighbour Totoro

We finally got around to watching this film earlier in the year and absolutely loved it. I originally wanted to do a Catbus square but when I found this chart of Totoro I knew it would be perfect. The only thing I changed was adding a little more to the bottom of the chart so that we could see the markings on Totoro's belly.







Sorry this post is so short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Now I'm heading back to my nest with a mug of lemsip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com