Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

SQUEAK

My Andy emmulator has died and I can't play WWE Supercards today (I really need to get a new phone so that I can play it like normal people instead of making my computer pretend it's a phone). So instead of crying over my dwindling People's Champion score, I'm going to post the next square of my husband's blanket. 

For the next one I decided to go to Discword. My husband is a huge Terry Prachett fan and the bookcases in our living room have been overtaken by his books. In hunting for a Discworld related chart I discovered the amazing stephieface who has a few Terry Practchett projects and some other great charts too so click on the links and check her stuff out. I couldn't decide between her Grim Squeaker or DEATH of Rats charts and eventually went with the Grim Squeaker even though I had to change it slightly - I adapted it to work with just two colours instead of three and also enlarged it in order to do this. Looking back, I regret changing it and wish that I'd gone with the more straightforward DEATH of Rats chart. I may go back and redo the square if I have time later on in the project but even if I don't, I think it still works (just not as well as stephieface's original chart).

Square number 5: Discworld's The Grim Squeaker


I hope you have a great weekend and get lots of crafty stuff done, I'm certainly going to try :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com